BOARDING & KENNELING
We Welcome Your Four-Legged Family Member To Their Home Away From Home!
We Are Sorry! No New Clients During Major Holidays This year As we are Full serving our existing Clients
At Upstate Dog Training, we understand that leaving your beloved pup in someone else’s care can be a difficult decision.
With this in mind, we strive to provide the best dog boarding services in Greenville for all sizes and breeds of dogs. With four kennel sizes available our kennels are spacious and secure, providing a safe and comfortable stay for your dog.
Our kennel staff has the experience and knowledge to create an environment that gives your dog the best possible stay with us.
Come Tour Our Facility! We're conveniently Located To Both Greenville And Spartanburg.
We’re in upstate Greenville near the Spartanburg county line. Our kenneling facilities are climate-controlled and include amenities such as ample outside play areas, comfortable bedding, and regular walks so your dog can remain active during their stay.
Our Boarding Features:
- Climate Controlled indoor/outdoor kennels
- Potty and playtime trips to outdoor yards
- All kennels washed and scrubbed at least once daily
- Customized service needs:
- Medications administered (Including diabetic)
- Specialized feeding instructions
- Aggressive dog handling
- Special attention for age related needs
- Most any of what your dog may need
- Lots of love!
- All Dogs Must Have Proof Of Vaccinations Before Entering our Facility For Any Of Our Services:
- Dhpp (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, and Corona)
- Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
- Flu Vaccine
Kennel Sizes and pricing:
There’s a $50 deposit required for new clients reserving a boarding spot during the holidays and summer. This is non-refundable if you cancel. All deposits are applied to the total amount due
Small—3 X 20
$25 per day, $15 for each additional dog in kennel
Medium—4.5 X 20
$30 per day, $15 for each additional dog in kennel
Large—7 X 20
$35 per day, $20 for each additional dog in kennel
X-Large—11 X 20
$40 per day, $20 for each additional dog in kennel
$55 per day, $25 for each additional dog in kennel
$65 per day, $25 for each additional dog in kennel
Amenities: Completely Indoor (Except For Walks), Quieter, TV, More Individualized Attention
Amenities: Completely Indoor (Except For Walks), Quieter, TV, More Individualized Attention (Slightly smaller than Penthouse)